Dr. Gregory Kraner is a Dentist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kraner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Gregory Kraner DDS's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63114Get Direction
Gregory Kraner DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kraner
- R. s.
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Eugenia Kardaris Other125 Chesterfield Business Parkway Chesterfield Missouri 63005
- Sophia Bednarski DMD12660 Lamplighter Square Shopping Center St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Michael B Kimble D.M.D.2043 S Old Highway 94 SAINT CHARLES MO 63303
- Sam E. Cigno12000 Bellefontaine Road St. Louis Missouri 63138
- Dr. Bruce W. Howard DMD191 Civic Center Drive Lake St. Louis MO 63367
- Dr. Jordan R. Bruns DMD2380 N. Trumen Blvd. Crystal City MO 63019