Dr. Jacob Cram is a Chiropractor practicing in De Witt, IA. Dr. Cram specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cram seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Accurate genome relative abundance estimation based on shotgun metagenomic reads.
- Extended local similarity analysis (eLSA) of microbial community and other time series data with replicates.
- Short-term observations of marine bacterial and viral communities: patterns, connections and resilience.
- Temporal variability and coherence of euphotic zone bacterial communities over a decade in the Southern California Bight.
- Seasonal and interannual variability of the marine bacterioplankton community throughout the water column over ten years.
- Marine microbial community dynamics and their ecological interpretation.
- Cross-depth analysis of marine bacterial networks suggests downward propagation of temporal changes.
- Statistical significance approximation in local trend analysis of high-throughput time-series data using the theory of Markov chains.
- New insights into relationships between active and dormant organisms, phylogenetic diversity and ecosystem productivity.
- Correlation detection strategies in microbial data sets vary widely in
- Deep ocean nutrients imply large latitudinal variation in particle transfer efficiency.
Dr. Jacob Andrew Cram D.C.'s Practice location
De Witt, IA 52742Get Direction
Dr. Jacob Andrew Cram D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf Iowa 52722
- Dr. Robert Stephen Picchiotti DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf IA 52722
- Sarah Rausch2010 E 38th St Davenport IA 52807
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C.5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806
- Dr. John Thomas Rader D.C.6035 Shadowbrook Dr Bettendorf IA 52722
- Zachary Knight1405 Eagle Ridge Road Ste 2 Le Claire IA 52753