Dr. Kanwaldeep Kaur Rasila M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2530 Southtelshor Blvd Suite 201 Las Cruces NM, 88011
Dr. Kanwaldeep Rasila is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Fairfield, CA. Dr. Rasila specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Dayanand Med Coll & Hosp, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India MD
Dayanand Med Coll & Hosp, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Tasidotin HCl (Genzyme).
- The SET domain protein Metnase mediates foreign DNA integration and links integration to nonhomologous end-joining repair.
- The chemokine CXCL14 (BRAK) stimulates activated NK cell migration: implications for the downregulation of CXCL14 in malignancy.
- The SET and transposase domain protein Metnase enhances chromosome decatenation: regulation by automethylation.
- Member American Society of Clinical Oncology, Southwest Oncology Group
- Hematology/Medical Oncology, University of New Mexico
Dr. Kanwaldeep Kaur Rasila M.D.'s Practice location
Fairfield, CA 94534Get Direction
Las Cruces, NM 88011Get Direction
Dr. Kanwaldeep Kaur Rasila M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rasila
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never in her wildest dreams thought that her daughter would be the person to save her...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Bruce M. Greenfield2530 S Telshor Blvd Las Cruces NM 88011
- Bruce M. Greenfield 2530 S Telshor Las Cruces NM 88011
- Dr. Mandeep Dhami MD4351 E. LOHMAN AVE LAS CRUCES NM 88011
- Dr. Bishnu Rauth MD4351 E Lohman Ave Las Cruces NM 88011
- Mr. Shravan Kumar Narmala M.D.1160 Commerce Dr Las Cruces NM 88011
- Dr. Parikshit Padhi MD2530 S TELSHOR BLVD SUITE 107 LAS CRUCES NM 88011