Mr. Richard Carl Larsen PT
Physical Therapist1610 Maxwell Dr Suite 240 Hudson WI, 54016
Richard Larsen is a physical therapist practicing in Hudson, WI. Richard Larsen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Richard Larsen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Richard Larsen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Nucleotide sequence shows that Bean leafroll virus has a Luteovirus-like genome organization.
- NL-3 K Strain Is a Stable and Naturally Occurring Interspecific Recombinant Derived from Bean common mosaic necrosis virus and Bean common mosaic virus.
- Detection of Erysiphe necator in Air Samples Using the Polymerase Chain Reaction and Species-Specific Primers.
- Generation and Molecular Mapping of a Sequence Characterized Amplified Region Marker Linked with the Bct Gene for Resistance to Beet curly top virus in Common Bean.
- The complete nucleotide sequence and genome organization of red clover vein mosaic virus (genus Carlavirus).
- Two independent quantitative trait loci are responsible for novel resistance to beet curly top virus in common bean landrace G122.
- Impacts of Grapevine Leafroll Disease on Fruit Yield and Grape and Wine Chemistry
Mr. Richard Carl Larsen PT's Practice location
Hudson, WI 54016Get Direction
Hudson, WI 54016Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Mr. Richard Carl Larsen PT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Larsen
His team is awesome.
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Tonya Harty PT8425 Seasons Pkwy Saint Paul MN 55125
- Nancy Dorau P.T.401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55130
- Brent Jorud PT2543 7th Ave E Saint Paul MN 55109
- Scott Erik Forrest PT1700 Tower Dr W Stillwater MN 55082
- Elizabeth R. Adams DPT220 Keller Ave N Amery WI 54001