Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery1900 E Northern Pkwy Suite 209 Baltimore MD, 21239
Dr. Mouhamad Annous is a vascular surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Annous specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Annous diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 1974
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Maryland Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- SCS/MSUCOM/WMU Homer Stryker MD School of Med Program
Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21239Get Direction
TOWSON, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Annous
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Alain Tanbe M.D.7927 Ritchie Highway Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3333 N CALVERT ST BALTIMORE MD 21218
- Dr. Paul Lucas MD301 Saint Paul St Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Clement S. k. Banda M.D.7120 Minstrel Way Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237