Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics5866 Ridge Bend Rd Suite 1 Memphis TN, 38120
Dr. William Priester is a prosthodontist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Priester specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS's Practice location
Dr. William Rayford Priester DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Priester
- Children Who Have Low Levels of Vitamin D Are at Risk for Infection
A new study has shown that infants who are 3-months-old and have vitamin D levels lower than 25 nanomoles per liter (nmol/L) are two times more likely to have respiratory infections, when compared to children who have levels above 75 nmol/L. In this study, published in the journal Pediatrics,...
- Lupus: Its Complications and How It Affects Your Life
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that affects all systems of the body. While lupus produces mild symptoms on a fraction of the patients, it produces severe symptoms on others. The most severe forms of lupus can lead to organ failure.In the past, when medical knowledge was not much developed, many...
- Crohn's Disease and Diet: What Works
Once diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, maintaining the best diet is no longer as simple as cutting fried foods and loading up on greens. A balanced diet for someone with Crohn’s disease might include large amounts of what others would consider unhealthy food, since inflammation along the...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Pradeep Adatrow DDS910 Madison Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Paprocki D.D.S.1030 JEFFERSON AVE MEMPHIS TN 38104
- Dr. Carl Walter Schulter DDS795 Ridge Lake Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. David Richard Cagna D.M.D., M.S.875 Union Avenue Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Suzanne Kemp Coco D.D.S., M.D.S.875 Union Ave Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Felix Springfield Other780 Ridge Lake Blvd. Memphis TN 38120