Dr. Abdallah Kafrouni practices Pulmonology in Baltimore, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kafrouni manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Abdallah I Kafrouni M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32216Get Direction
Dr. Abdallah I Kafrouni M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- Young Mom Faces Cystic Fibrosis Diagnosis—Twice
At the age of 23, Shelby Woods faces every parent’s worst nightmare – a sick child. However, for Shelby, this nightmare is greater because both of her children, Sienna and Noah, were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, an incurable genetic disease that had them going in and out of the...
- Is it Lung Cancer or COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and lung cancer are two ends of the same spectrum. Though vastly different in core characteristics, they share many symptoms such as painful wheezing, a persistent cough, and the production of copious mucus. Both these diseases have similar causes and...
- Bronchitis – Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes carry the air to and from the lungs.The disease can be either acute or chronic:...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of AIDS?
Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, is a serious secondary immunodeficiency disorder. AIDS is caused by human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). There is progressive destruction of cell-mediated (T cell) immunity. Also, both conditions are characterized by subsequent effects on humoral immunity...
- COPD: Know the Signs and Symptoms – Pink Puffers and Blue Bloaters
COPD is a chronic lung condition that makes it difficult for you to breathe. Know about the signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), Blue Bloater and Pink puffer do not develop until the later stages of this disease. COPD is a term used to describe progressive lung...
- Dr. Amit Narula D.O.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Enid Neptune M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. Jonathan C Jun M.D.1830 E Monument St Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. William Krimsky M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Susan S Meltzer M.D.12221-3 Tullamore Road Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. John Wiley M.D.305 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061