Dr. Bonnie Blankmeyer is a psychologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Blankmeyer specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Blankmeyer evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Blankmeyer because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Bonnie Blankmeyer PHD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Bonnie Blankmeyer PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blankmeyer
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Dr. Teresa Y. Chapa-Cantu PH.D.513 East Jackson Avenue Harlingen Texas 78550
- Beverly M. Davis927 Serene Meadows San Antonio Texas 78258
- Dr. Margaret W Berton PH.D.21 Lynn Batts Ln San Antonio TX 78218
- Dr. Jesus Aranda-cano PSY.D.7400 blanco road 126 San Antonio TX 78216
- Dr. Marvin Daniel Abney PH.D.4057 Broadway St San Antonio TX 78209
- Dr. Richard G Brake PSY.D.15321 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232