Brian D Coley MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology3333 Burnet Ave Ml 5031 Radiology Cincinnati OH, 45229
Brian D. Coley, MD, completed his medical education in California before completing a fellowship in pediatric radiology at Cincinnati Children's in 1995. Since then he has served as section chief of u ...
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1987
University of California 1987
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- 1994
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Radiology; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD) Affiliated Hospitals
- Imaging Research, UCSD Medical Center, San Diego, CA, Pediatric Radiology, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH.
Brian D Coley MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Brian D Coley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coley
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Adam Barrs Mussman M.D.4170 Rosslyn Dr Cincinnati OH 45209
- Mary Mahoney MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45267
- Jackie S Sweeney MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Brian C Lawler MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Anne E Kleimeyer MD234 Goodman Street Cincinnati OH 45219
- David Jerome Lubbers MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017