Dr. Matthew A. Goettsch MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery601 N 30th St Suite 3700 Omaha NE, 68131
Dr. Matthew Goettsch is a vascular surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Goettsch specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Goettsch diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Matthew A. Goettsch MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
LINCOLN, NE 68510Get Direction
Dr. Matthew A. Goettsch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goettsch
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Jason Neal Mactaggart MD400 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Jason M Johanning MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Thomas Clement Howard MD4242 Farnam St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Iraklis I Pipinos MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Scott P. Wattenhofer M.D.515 N 162nd Ave Omaha NE 68118
- Dr. Dustin James Weiss M.D.983280 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198