Dr. John William Linford M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology30 N 1900 E # 4c104 Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. John Linford is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Linford specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
University of Utah School of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. John William Linford M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. John William Linford M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Linford
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Nurse Donates Breast Milk for Lymphoma Patient's Baby
Ashley Chestnut, a mother of two children from La Vista, Nebraska, was breastfeeding her 5-month year old son Easton when she began to experience a sharp and sudden pain in her shoulder and chest. “All of a sudden a sharp pain in my shoulder and chest, it was like hitting a freight train. It was...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.3838 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Justin A Call M.D.560 W Mitchell St Petoskey MI 49770
- Dr. Hung T. Khong MD1660 Springhill Avenue Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Edgar Friedrich Prasthofer MD799 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113
- Dr. Scott James Samuelson M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102