Dr. Carl Drago is a prosthodontist practicing in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Drago specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
- Use of osseointegrated implants in adult orthodontic treatment: a clinical report.
- A prospective study to assess osseointegration of dental endosseous implants with the Periotest instrument.
- Prepable ceramic abutments: principles and techniques for the dental laboratory
- Implant failures.
- A clinical study of the efficacy of gold-tite square abutment screws in cement-retained implant restorations.
- Rates of osseointegration of dental implants with regard to anatomical location.
- Chairside and laboratory procedures for soldering implant retained frameworks.
- A retrospective comparison of two definitive impression techniques and their associated postinsertion adjustments in complete denture prosthodontics.
- Immediate provisional restoration of Osseotite implants: a clinical report of 18-month results.
- A clinical report on the 18-month cumulative survival rates of implants and
- Immediate occlusal loading of Osseotite implants in mandibular edentulous patients: a prospective observational report with 18-month data.
- Two new clinical/laboratory protocols for CAD/CAM implant restorations.
- Treatment of an edentulous patient with CAD/CAM technology: a clinical report.
- Tarnish and corrosion with the use of intraoral magnets.
- Criteria for selecting alloys in fixed prosthodontics.
Carl J Drago DDS's Practice location
La Crosse, WI 54601Get Direction
Carl J Drago DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Although there is no definitive treatment for lactose intolerance, people who suffer from the condition control the signs and symptoms by changing their diets.There are some symptoms of lactose intolerance that are temporary and can improve within a short time like those caused by gastroenteritis....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...