Dr. Richard Cheney MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical PathologyElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY, 14263
Dr. Richard Cheney is a pathologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Cheney is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Cheney can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Cheney may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1980
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1980
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Dermatopathology; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Internal Medicine
Dr. Richard Cheney MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14263Get Direction
The Woodlands, TX 77384Get Direction
Dr. Richard Cheney MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheney
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Dr. Joanne L. Becker MDElm St. & Carlton Street Buffalo New York 14263
- Dr. Charles Levea MD PHDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Vishala T Neppalli MDElm And Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Mihai Merzianu MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Kai Fu MD, PHDELM AND CARLTON STREETS BUFFALO NY 14263
- Dr. Fadi Habib MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263