Dr. Aaron Ludwig is a urologist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Ludwig specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 2003
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand: a novel mechanism for Bacillus Calmette-Guérin-induced antitumor activity.
- Depsipeptide (FR901228) enhances the cytotoxic activity of TRAIL by redistributing TRAIL receptor to membrane lipid rafts.
- A novel SOX9 mutation, 972delC, causes 46,XY sex-reversed campomelic dysplasia with nephrocalcinosis, urolithiasis, and dysgerminoma.
Dr. Aaron T. Ludwig MD's Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46260Get Direction
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Dr. Aaron T. Ludwig MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- Is Lower Back Pain a Sign of Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer affects the male sex organs called the testes, two oval shaped gonads located just beneath the penis, which are primarily responsible for producing male sex cells called sperm, as well as the male sex hormone called testosterone. Cancer mainly affects the germ cells, which in...
- What is Hydrocele?
Hydrocele is a medical condition in which the scrotum becomes swollen because of buildup of fluid in the processus vaginalis. It is an uncomfortable situation that if left as is could disappear on its own (in the cases of one-year-olds and below), but should be dealt with in time to reduce the...
- What Causes Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are a common problem for many people. In the United States, kidney infection cases are usually due to kidney stones increasing in size over time. What Are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are crystal ball-like substances that form in the urinary tract. These stones are usually found around...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are Sex Hormone Depressors?
Prostate cancer is a serious condition that is increasingly affecting many men around the world. It happens when cells in the prostate gland grow abnormally and without control. It is also a condition that does not show any symptoms, especially in its early stages. As the condition gradually...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Dr. Robert A. Batler M.D.12188 A North Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. William L Shirrell M.D.8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Rahul D. Mehan M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. James C Sloan MD1115 RONALD REAGAN PKWY AVON IN 46123
- Dr. Richard Bihrle M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott C Pike M.D.12188 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032