Dr. Truce T. Ordona MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1301 Center St Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Truce Ordona practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Ordona evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Ordona seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Truce T. Ordona MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
CEDAR FALLS, IA 50613Get Direction
Dr. Truce T. Ordona MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ordona
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Randall Allen Kavalier DO1003 Grand Avenue West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Patricia M Al-adsani MD3900 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines IA 50312
- Dr. Deanna Book Boesen M.D.3408 Woodland Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Mohammed Saeed Aldosari M.D.411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Joyce A Vista wayne MD1750 48th St Des Moines IA 50310
- Dr. Bridget L Buck MD6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266