Dr. Benjamin Woodson is a urologist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Woodson specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med 2005
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 2005
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
Dr. Benjamin Woodson M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36607Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin Woodson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The 3 Types of Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are common worldwide, among both men and women, and they can occur at all ages. However, women are more likely to develop urinary tract infections than men. A UTI is caused by a bacterial infection in the urinary tract. When bacteria enter the urinary tract, they are...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- What Causes Blood in the Urine?
The presence of blood in the urine could cause anxiety. Although there are cases where the cause is actually not a cause of concern, some cases may also indicate a serious condition.Blood in the urine is known as hematuria. The blood that you can see with your naked eye is referred to as gross...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- Dr. Dino Nicholas Frangos M.D.168 Mobile Infirmary Blvd Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. William E Blaylock MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Deborah W La scola MD1965 S Fremont Ave Springfield MO 65804
- Dr. Selden Harbour Stephens M.D.168 Mobile Infirmary Blvd Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Autry Greer Megginson M.D.168 Mobile Infirmary Blvd Mobile AL 36607
- Dr. Thomas W Coleman MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608