Dr. John H Lyons MD
Dermatologist4650 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT, 84403
Dr. John Lyons is a dermatologist practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Lyons specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Lyons diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1984
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Radar detection of cloud-seeding effects.
- Renal Decapsulation for Transfusion Oliguria.
- Treatment of Hyperthyroidism in Children.
- RESECTION OF THE BODY OF THE STOMACH FOR ULCER: REPORT OF A SERIES OF CASES WITH END RESULTS.
- WHITE BILE IN THE COMMON DUCT.
- THE MORTALITY FOLLOWING OPERATIONS ON THE LIVER, PANCREAS, AND BILIARY PASSAGES: A STATISTICAL STUDY.
- Treatment of hyperthroidism in children.
- Generalized pustular psoriasis.
- Cervical pharyngostomy. A safe alternative for gastrointestinal decompression.
- Hemorrhage in normal man. The effects of angiotensin.
- Hemorrhage in normal man: effect on renin, cortisol, aldosterone, and urine composition.
- Heineke-Mikulicz repair of the colorectal anastomotic stricture. A new application of an old concept to solve a difficult problem.
- Dynamic distribution of balanced salt and mannitol infusion after blood loss in man.
- Effects of spontaneous and positive-pressure breathing of ambient air and pure oxygen at one atmosphere pressure on pulmonary surface characteristics.
Dr. John H Lyons MD's Practice location
- Treatments for Acne
Acne treatments depend on the severity of the condition. Treatments can go on for several months before the symptoms can have some significant improvement. If you’re just experiencing some minor spots, blackheads or whiteheads, you should be in a position to treat them more effectively. This will...
- Is Scabies a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)?
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)These are infections that can be passed from one person to another through anal sex, oral sex, and vaginal sex. Many people might have an STD, but they may not show symptoms. STDs are common in people. They can be dangerous, but most of them can be...
- How Effective Are Anti-Aging Products?
It is common for people, as they get older, to desire to maintain skin that looks youthful and ageless. Many studies have shown that the best skin treatment is maintaining a healthy diet and maintaining protection from the sun. For individuals between the ages of 20-years-old and 30-years-old, the...
- What are the Signs That Differentiate Between a Melanoma and a Mole?
Melanoma is a condition that is often associated with cancer of the skin. However, it need not always be the case. This condition usually starts with melanocytes, the cells responsible for the production of the melanin pigment in the body which adds color to the skin, hair and eyes. The melanocytes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spectazole
Spectazole cream is a well-known medicated cream used to treat fungal infections of the skin. It is an effective antifungal agent that kills fungi by hampering its cell membrane and causing it to die. Spectazole is also known by its generic name econazole nitrate. Spectazole is helpful in treating a...
- Your Guide to Using Valtrex
Valtrex is the name of the drug that contains valacyclovir. It is prescribed for many infections caused by the herpes virus, which includes cold sores, genital herpes, and shingles. Herpes virus can appear on any part of the body, but most often, it shows in the genitals and mouth. There are two...
- Dr. Larry E Urry M.D.4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Willard Z Maughan M.D.6028 S Ridgeline Dr Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. Bradley George Neuenschwander D.O.2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Michael R Martineau MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Adam Read Taintor M.D.3860 JACKSON AVE STE 2 OGDEN UT 84403
- Dr. Scott R Checketts MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041