Dr. Tarif Bakdash M.D.
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology1230 N 30th St Billings MT, 59101
Dr. Tarif Bakdash practices Neuropathology in Billings, MT. Dr. Bakdash studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Tarif Bakdash M.D.'s Practice location
Billings, MT 59101Get Direction
ROYAL OAK, MI 48073Get Direction
Dr. Tarif Bakdash M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bakdash
- Pakistani Student Creates Stick to Aid Parkinson's Patients
One of the most serious neurodegenerative disorder of the brain is the Parkinson’s Disease (PD). The disorder is characterized by the brain producing less and less dopamine, which is responsible for regulating body movements and emotions. When more than 60% of the dopamine production is...
- New Targets Found for Drug Therapy of Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
One of the most common forms of muscular dystrophy is Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy (FSHD). FSHD mainly affects the upper part of the body, causing muscular weakness in the facial muscles, shoulders, and arms.FSHD was classified as a separate form of muscular dystrophy in the late 20th...
- World Duchenne Awareness Day: September 7th, 2017
Next month, it is World Duchenne Awareness Day and anyone can join the Duchenne community in celebrating it. Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD) affects 250,000 people in the world, and the disease affects one in every 3,500 boys. People all across the world will raise money and awareness through...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- One Step Closer to a Cure: New Developments in Parkinson’s Research
Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disease that affects a lot of people worldwide with an estimated figure of about 1 million in the United States alone, according to the National Parkinson’s Foundation. Despite the sheer amount of support available for patients as seen in the dozens of...
- Man Completes Journey of a Lifetime Despite Muscular Dystrophy
Living his life in accordance with his mantra “You can’t always choose what happens to you, but you can choose what you do about it,” Ryan Levinson of San Diego California was recently featured on Fox 5 News TV, the news segment is also posted on the website of Fox5.Three years ago, Ryan and...
- Dr. Arturo Echeverri M.D.1041 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Jeffrey F Mosser M.D.1041 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Lowell Quenemoen M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Karen Porth M.D.2900 12th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Steven Dale Arbogast D.O.801 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Mary D. Gaddy MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101