Vincent E. Voci, MD is a Top Doctor in Charlotte, NC. with a passion for helping people be happy and confident with their appearance and has an unwavering commitment to his Specialty, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Wellness. Dr. Vincent E. Voci is an expert in changing the lives of his patients with his expertise in the field, enthusiasm, and kindness. Dr. Voci is a prime example of a true leader in Health Care. As a leader and expert in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Dr. Voci, is passionate about enhancing Patient's quality of life. He embodies the values of friendly communication, safety, expertise, experience, kindness, and trust when dealing directly with his Patients every day. In Charlotte, NC, Dr. Vincent E. Voci is a true leader and asset to the field and is dedicated to his Profession.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1974
Univ. Wash Sch.of Med Seattle Certif. Amer. Board of Surgery 1979
University of Mass. Amherst BS 1970
Duke Univ Sch Med.Plastic Surg Cert. Am. Brd of Plastic Surg 1983
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Reconstruction of the lower extremity. Microsurgical composite tissue transplantation.
- Potential problems with the transverse rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap in breast reconstruction and how to avoid them.
- Operative cholangiography. The case for selective instead of routine operative cholangiography.
- Microsurgical composite tissue transplantation: indications and technical considerations in breast reconstruction following mastectomy.
Areas of expertise and specialization
- 10 BEST PLASTIC SURGEONS 2021 American Institute of Plastic Surgeon
- 10 BEST PLASTIC SURGEONS 2018 American Institute of Plastic Surgeon
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society 1974 Univ. of Louisville School of Medicine
- Top Doctor 2021 Findatopdoc.com
- Plastic Surgery Society of Greater Charlotte
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Univ Wa Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Duke University Hospital Program
- Univ of Washington, Duke University
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- St Anthony Foundation of Charlotte, Founder and Chairman,
- American Heart Assoc. of Charlotte
- Project Pink
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery
What do you attribute your success to?
- My Mom, Dad, and Grand Parents
Areas of research
- Microvascular Surgery
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
- Sprint Triathlons; Cooking, Boston Red Sox
Mr. Vincent E. Voci, MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28204Get Direction
Mr. Vincent E. Voci, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Voci
- Breast Cancer: How a Makeover Can Lift Spirits
Appearances aren’t everything, but everyone treats their personal appearance with some degree of importance. It isn’t a matter of vanity; appearance is important for a sense of wellbeing. Whether it’s going out in public, feeling confident at work, attracting a partner, or simply feeling good...
- Culinary Boredom May Help You to Lose Weight
When people were offered the same food over and over again, the consumption of food became less, according to new research published in, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. This adds evidence to the fact that a variety of food may be a major contributor to obesity. Reducing the choices in food...
- Teens Raise Money for Breast Cancer Awareness
Jordan Phillips, a 13-year-old from Ohio, is making headlines as she raises money for breast cancer awareness. Jordan’s mom, Nicole Phillips, was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago and that is when Jordan started ‘Cozys for a Cure.’ She is a young entrepreneur and philanthropist.Jordan...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Victor Ferrari MD1635 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Ditesheim M.D.9336 Blakeney Center Drive Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Victor Steven Ferrari MD1635 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105
- Dr. Benson Ellison lane Timmons MD649 N New Hope Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Edward Joseph Bednar M.D.439 N Wendover Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Joseph Paul Hunstad M.D., FACS11208 Statesville Road Huntersville NC 28078