Dr. L Shadow practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Syracuse, UT. Dr. Shadow evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Shadow seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Dr. L Kristin Shadow MD's Practice location
Syracuse, UT 84075Get Direction
Layton, UT 84041Get Direction
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. L Kristin Shadow MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Dr. Rene Valles M.D.934 S MAIN ST LAYTON UT 84041
- Dr. Christopher M Lang MD934 S MAIN ST LAYTON UT 84041
- Dr. David F Wilson D.O.1433 N 1075 W FARMINGTON UT 84025
- Dr. Ralph William Knapp M.D.1130 W Center St North Salt Lake UT 84054
- Dr. Jeffrey John Wilson M.D.2732 W 2700 S Syracuse UT 84075
- Dr. Kristie Sue Julien D.O.282 LAGO VISTA CIR BOUNTIFUL UT 84010