Dr. Kimberly Brown is a naturopathic physician practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Brown specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Brown combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Miss Kimberly Sue Brown LAC ND's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95124Get Direction
Greensboro, NC 27407Get Direction
Miss Kimberly Sue Brown LAC ND's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Know Before Using Berberine
What is berberine?Berberine is an alkaloid compound extracted from several different plants. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and immune-boosting properties, and has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for the treatment of various ailments. Berberine is effective when it comes...
- Green Malay Kratom: Benefits, Effects, Dosage, and Reviews
IntroductionKratom (Mitragyna speciosa) is a tree that is native to Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Papua New Guinea. It comes from the coffee family Rubiaceae and has been used as a traditional medicine since the 19th century.Kratom is now used as a pain reliever and to self-treat withdrawal...
- All About the Juice Plus+ Program
What is the Juice Plus+?Juice Plus+ is a dietary supplement that is made from approximately 30 fruits and vegetables. This supplement claims to be the best thing next to fruits and vegetables, but not intended for the replacement of these natural foods. The company that makes Juice Plus+ says that...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Dr. Daniel Beilin L.AC.9057 Soquel Dr Aptos California 95003
- Dr. Nicole Yezman N.D., L.AC.7524 Se Milwaukie Ave Portland OR 97202
- Preeti Pralhad Kulkarni N.D.1309 S Mary Ave Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Dr. Dhurga Syamala Reddy N.D.4153 EL CAMINO WAY STE B PALO ALTO CA 94306
- Dr. Suzann Wang ND5150 EL CAMINO REAL LOS ALTOS CA 94022
- Dr. Jennifer Manning Potter N.D.744 SAN ANTONIO RD PALO ALTO CA 94303