Dr. Kenneth Arndt is an optometrist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Arndt specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Arndt performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Kenneth Lee Arndt O.D.'s Practice location
Newport News, VA 23608Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Lee Arndt O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Dr. Gregory Paul Jellenek O.D.BLDG. 1527 FT. EUSTIS VA 23604
- Dr. Kent Byron Mcquain O.D.5220 George Washington Mem Hwy Yorktown VA 23692
- Jennifer Cherry Lane OD12130 JEFFERSON AVENUE NEWPORT NEWS VA 23602
- Dr. John Joseph Sheehan O.D.2601 George Washington Hwy Yorktown VA 23693
- Dr. Najneen Ahmed O.D.100 Emancipation Dr Hampton VA 23667
- Dr. David A Byman O.D.1721 Admiral Taussig Blvd Norfolk VA 23511