Dr. Kyung H Lee M.D
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry940 Belmont St Brockton MA, 02301
Dr. Kyung Lee practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Brockton, MA. Dr. Lee evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Lee seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Ewha Womens University College Of Medicine MD
Ewha Womans University School of Medicine 1972
Dr. Kyung H Lee M.D's Practice location
Brockton, MA 02301Get Direction
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Firas Abdussalam Nakshabandi M.D.940 BELMONT ST BLDG 5 BROCKTON MA 02301
- Dr. Bibi H Alamiri M.D., S.M.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Matthew Levin M.D.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Peter Bradford Adams M.D.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Tracy Mullare M.D.940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Othman Mahmoud Mohammad MD940 Belmont St Brockton MA 02301