Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD
Pediatrician1212 Pleasant St Suite 300 Des Moines IA, 50309
Dr. Nathan Boonstra is a pediatrician practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Boonstra is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Boonstra diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Boonstra can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 2003
- Central Ia Hlth Sys/Ia Methodi, Pediatrics
- Blank Children's Hospital 2005
- Blank Children's Hospital
Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boonstra
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Ruby Cureg MD1601 Nw 114th St Clive IA 50325
- Dr. Lisa J Menzies MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Daniel L Brink MD909 Sw Oralabor Rd Ankeny IA 50023
- Dr. Megan Marie Beebe M.D.40 E Hickman Rd Waukee IA 50263
- Dr. Andrea White MD909 Sw Oralabor Rd Ankeny IA 50023