Dr. Chetan Shah practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Shah has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Tricuspid valve magnetic resonance imaging phase contrast velocity-encoded flow quantification for follow up of tetralogy of Fallot.
- All-terrain vehicle use by children: a form of child neglect?
- Inappropriate and cloned clinical histories on radiology request forms for sick children.
- Follow-up regarding inappropriate and cloned clinical histories on radiology request forms for sick children.
- Techniques that decrease or eliminate ionizing radiation for evaluation of ventricular shunts in children with hydrocephalus.
- Pantothenate kinase 2 deficiency: A neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation.
Chetan Chandulal Shah M.B.B.S's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32207Get Direction
Chetan Chandulal Shah M.B.B.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Caring for a Loved One with CF
When someone that you love has cystic fibrosis, you want more than anything to help them through the difficult times. Simply being there for them is an important first step towards providing them with the support they need. Additionally, you will have to spend a few hours in the day incorporating...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Does Forskolin Really Work?
Weight loss is creating a huge buzz in the healthcare industry. Many people are looking for ways to lose their weight and achieve fitness. From crash diets to vigorous exercising and expensive gym sessions, we leave no stone unturned to get our body in its best shape.Forskolin is one such supplement...
- Hookah Health Facts: Is It Safe?
What is a hookah?Hookahs are basically water pipes that are used for smoking. Specially made tobaccos for hookah smoking are available in various flavors such as chocolate, watermelon, apple, mint, coconut, cherry, and licorice. Even though others feel that smoking hookah is a safer alternative to...
- Is Asthma Preventable?
Marked as a respiratory condition involving attacks of spasm in the bronchi of the lungs, asthma is a respiratory disorder that causes difficulty in breathing. It is usually connected to allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity. As there is no prescribed cure for asthma, the only way to...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Dr. Sadaf Bhutta MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Buchmann DO800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Charles James MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Sarah Fitch MD1 CHILDRENS WAY # 653 LITTLE ROCK AR 72202