Dr. Wilkinson Ninala, MD
Internist12534 Grey Fox Lane Potomac MD, 20854
Dr. Wilkinson J. Ninala is an Internist practicing in Potomac, Maryland. Dr. Ninala specializes in the medical treatment of adults. He manages both common and rare diseases and enjoys providing comprehensive healthcare to diverse ethnic groups with a wide variety of clinical presentations. He incorporates disease prevention, mental health care, and family support into his practice. Dr. Ninala has served his community with distinction as a recipient of the Governor’s Award for service in the state of Maryland. Dr. Ninala also presently serves as Medical Director and chairman of the Board of directors for Frontline Community Services. Serving the DC Metropolitan area, Frontline Community Services is a non-profit organization committed to the cause of improving the lives of people with disabilities.
Education and Training
Andrews University MA 1970
A U C School of Medicine MD 1989
- Governor's Award for Service 2009 State of Maryland
- High Cholesterol
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Congenital Heart Disease
- H. Pylori
- Vascular Disease
- A M A
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- WJWR Physicians Associates Inc and Frontline Community Services
- Medstar Harbor Hospital Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Affiliated with Frontline Community Services as Medical Director
What do you attribute your success to?
- Faith in God
- Governors award for service in the state of Maryland
- Associated with WJWR Physicians Associates, Inc and Frontline Community Services
Teaching and speaking
- Public speaking mainly on religious topics
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing harmonium, playing soccer, photography and cooking Indian foods
Dr. Wilkinson Ninala, MD's Practice location
Potomac, MD 20854Get Direction
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
The vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable and persistent...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- What is Stress?
All of us have faced it at some time or the other, but what is it? Why and how does our body respond to it? Why is it not good for us? How can we control it?Stress is the word that refers to the overload of things that we find it difficult to manage in our life. This is a real challenge for our mind...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Dr. John Mamana M.D.12040 S LAKES DR RESTON VA 20191
- Dr. Alan R. Vinitsky M.D2301 Research Blvd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Katharine Spreng Waldmann M.D.3910 Rickover Rd Silver Spring MD 20902
- Dr. Mohammad Khalid MD2730 University Blvd. West Wheaton-Glenmont Maryland 20902
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.3800 Reservoir Rd Nw Washington DC 20007
- Petek Donmez6224 Montrose Road Rockville Maryland 20852