Dr. Regina Brown Carolina MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry8645 College Blvd Suite 220 Overland Park KS, 66210
Dr. Regina Carolina practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Carolina evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Carolina seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1997
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Regina Brown Carolina MD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
Kansas City, KS 66102Get Direction
Dr. Regina Brown Carolina MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carolina
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Duru L Sakhrani M.D.1010 REMINGTON PLZ RAYMORE MO 64083
- Dr. Carlos Benjamin Vargas M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd. Kansas City KS 66160
- Shubha Raja M.B.B.S.4045 Ne Lakewood Way Lees Summit MO 64064
- Dr. James R Batterson MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. M David Brown M.D.4500 COLLEGE BLVD OVERLAND PARK KS 66211
- Dr. Poonam Khanna D.O.14221 Metcalf Ave Overland Park KS 66223