Dr. Benjamin Chu is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Lansdale, PA. Dr. Chu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Chu tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Undergraduate, Duke University, Durham, NC
Medical School, UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Fellowship, Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond, VA
Dr. Benjamin I-ming Chu M.D.'s Practice location
Lansdale, PA 19446Get Direction
Chalfont, PA 18914Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin I-ming Chu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Richard E. Grant MD5501 Old York Road Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19141
- Dr. Robert A. Ruggiero M.D.266 Lancaster Avenue Malvern Pennsylvania 19355
- Ronald B. Greene225 East City Avenue Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Asif M. Ilyas M.D.925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Nicholas A. DiNubile MD510 West Darby Road Havertown Pennsylvania 19083
- Dr. John K. Parron M.D.235 Closter Dock Road Closter New Jersey 07624