Dr. Robert J Jackson M.D.
Neurosurgeon23961 Calle De La Magdalena 504 Laguna Hills CA, 92653
Dr. Robert Jackson was born and raised in Southern California. He attended Mater Dei High School and subsequently the University of San Diego, where he graduated magna cum laude from the honors program ...
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 2000
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Brain Tumor
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Aneurysm
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Baylor Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine Program
Dr. Robert J Jackson M.D.'s Practice location
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Get Direction
Dr. Robert J Jackson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jackson
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Dr. Farzad Massoudi M.D.23961 Calle De La Magdalena Laguna Hills CA 92653
- Dr. Ronald F. Young M.D2200 Lynn Road Thousand Oaks California 91360
- Peyman Tabrizi Other999 N Tustin Ave Santa Ana CA 92705
- Dr. Hector Wanhow Ho MD1010 W La Veta Ave # 710 Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sylvain Palmer MD26732 Crown Valley Pkwy Mission Viejo CA 92691
- Alexander Taghva26732 Crown Valley Parkway. Mission Viejo CA 92691