Dr. Mitchell L Schwartz M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease6535 N Charles St 550 Towson MD, 21204
Dr. Mitchell Schwartz practices Pulmonology in Towson, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Schwartz manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Dr. Mitchell L Schwartz M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
TOWSON, MD 21286Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell L Schwartz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schwartz
- What Causes Asthma?
Asthma refers to the chronic inflammatory disease of the respiratory system. The causes for asthma differ depending on the individual. During an asthma attack, the airways become narrow, inflamed, and begin to fill with mucus. This makes breathing a difficult task, and leads to coughing and...
- Australian Teen's Experience Living with Cystic Fibrosis
Every day when Kate Daly, a teen from Canberra, joins her friends for lunch at Radford College, she has to open a small package that her mother, Ellen, tapes to her lunchbox.Inside the package is Kate's daily dose of digestive enzymes. Kate has to take these enzymes with every single meal. Her mom...
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care in Young Women with Cystic Fibrosis
The Journal of Cystic Fibrosis has published recent study results on research into the sexual and reproductive health care in young women with cystic fibrosis.This study compared the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) care of those with CF to the general U.S. population. Both groups of women were...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- Dr. Toshita Kumar MBBS2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Alan Schwartz M.D.5300 Alpha Commons Dr Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. William Krimsky M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Khalid Puthawala M.D.602 S ATWOOD RD BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Howard Terry Jacobs MD1838 Greene Tree Rd Pikesville MD 21208
- Dr. Marie D Chatham M.D.6535 N Charles St Towson MD 21204