Dr. Cheryl Reynolds is a Dentist practicing in Owings Mills, MD. Dr. Reynolds specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Restorative Dentistry:composite (tooth-colored) Dental Fillings
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Inlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Onlays
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Crowns
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Bridges
- Restorative Dentistry:dental Implants (restoration)
- Restorative Dentistry:partial Dentures
- Restorative Dentistry:dentures (upper And Lower)
- Restorative Dentistry:denture Repair
- Restorative Dentistry:full Mouth Reconstruction
- Periodontics:gum Grafting
- Periodontics:diode Laser Soft Tissue Treatment
- Periodontics:gum Surgery
- Periodontics:non-surgical Gum Treatment
- Periodontics:root Planing
- Endodontics:limited Root Canal Therapy
- Oral Surgery:simple Tooth Extractions
- Oral Surgery:micro-surgery
- Oral Surgery:non-impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Oral Surgery:laser Surgery
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:arestin
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:brite Smile
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:cerec
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:crest Whitestrips
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:day White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:gosmile
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:invisalign
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:lumineers By Cerinate
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:nu Radiance Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:periolase
- Dental Brands Our Office Can Provide:rembrandt
- Special Needs Met:wheelchair Access Requirements
- Cosmetic Dentistry:teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:dental Bonding
- Cosmetic Dentistry:porcelain Dental Veneers
- Cosmetic Dentistry:brite Smile Teeth Whitening Process
- Cosmetic Dentistry:in Office Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:rembrandt (1 Hour In-office Teeth Whitening Process)
- Cosmetic Dentistry:opalescence Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nite White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:nu Radiance Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:day White Teeth Whitening
- Cosmetic Dentistry:lumineers By Cerinate
- Cosmetic Dentistry:crest Whitestrips
- Cosmetic Dentistry:gosmile
- Orthodontics:for Adults
- Orthodontics:for Children
- Orthodontics:non-surgical Bite Correction
- Orthodontics:dental Braces
- Technology:ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
- Technology:digital Xray (cdr)
- Technology:intraoral Camera
- Technology:panorex Fmx
- Technology:prophy Jet (air Polishing)
- Technology:state-of-the-art Equipment
- Sedation:oral Sedation
- Sedation:local Anesthesia
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
Dr. Cheryl C Reynolds DDS's Practice location
Owings Mills, MD 21117 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cheryl C Reynolds DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cheryl C Reynolds DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reynolds
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Dr. Dana Aubert Truesdale DDS 1111 Park Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Nicolas A. Kfouri D.M.D. 2963 Manchester Rd Manchester MD 21102
- Dr. Robert S. Shemer DDS 9015 Liberty Road Randallstown Maryland 21133
- Dr. Nathan Fletcher D.D.S. 3320 Saint Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207
- Mervyn F. Pinerman 10778 Hickory Ridge Road Columbia Maryland 21044
- Alison P. Riddle-Fletcher 3320 St. Lukes Lane Baltimore Maryland 21207