Dr. Matthew G Price MD
Family Practitioner1025 153rd St Se Suite 200 Bothell WA, 98012
Dr. Matthew Price is a family practitioner practicing in Bothell, WA. Dr. Price specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Price possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Scripps Clinic, Interventional Cardiology; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Matthew G Price MD's Practice location
Bothell, WA 98012Get Direction
Dr. Matthew G Price MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Price
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Stephen S. Campbell MD3901 HOYT AVE EVERETT WA 98201
- Dr. Tony Pham D.O.510 6th Ave South Seattle WA 98104
- KRYSTAL RICHARDSON4411 FREMONT AVE N SEATTLE WA 98103
- Dr. Seth Charles Bagan MD1355 N. 205th St. Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Wilson Chan MD8299 161st Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Dr. Tanya I Bryant M.D.6101 200TH ST SW LYNNWOOD WA 98036