Sheila G Naik DDS
Dentist | General Practice6615 W Happy Valley Rd Suite B103 Glendale AZ, 85310
Dr. Sheila Naik is a Dentist practicing in Glendale, AZ. Dr. Naik specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Sheila G Naik DDS's Practice location
Glendale, AZ 85310Get Direction
Sheila G Naik DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naik
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Michael T. Beckham D.D.S4815 E Carefree Hwy Cave Creek AZ 85331
- Dr. Jeffrey Fellner D.D.S.20265 N 59th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Rigas Nick Kariotoglou D.D.S.301 Bethany Home Rd Phoenix AZ 85012
- Mr. Mark Paul Yates DMD11100 W Michigan Ave Youngtown AZ 85363
- Dr. Darrrin John Nelson D.M.D.4491 W Northern Ave Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Gregory Alan Kammeyer DDS13920 W Camino Del Sol Sun City West AZ 85375