Dr. Abhiman Basvappa Cheeyandira MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery1200 Old York Rd Abington PA, 19001
Dr. Abhiman Cheeyandira is a trauma surgeon practicing in Abington, PA. Dr. Cheeyandira specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
Dr. Abhiman Basvappa Cheeyandira MD's Practice location
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19114Get Direction
Dr. Abhiman Basvappa Cheeyandira MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheeyandira
- What is Aspiration Pneumonia?
What is Aspiration Pneumonia?Aspiration pneumonia is a condition that is characterized by inflammation or swelling of the bronchial tubes. This disease comes occurs when inhaling gastric or oral contents. This type of pneumonia is not common and contraction is rare.The major cause of aspiration...
- The Function of Joints
Skeletal systemOur musculoskeletal system is made of muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and bursae. When impulse stimulates, the muscles contract and these muscles are attached to the ligaments. Most of the skeletal system is made of bones and cartilage. The cartilage or ligaments are...
- What are Epidermoid Cysts?
Epidermoid cysts are small, harmless bumps seen under the skin in different parts of the body. Sebaceous cysts are small bag like cysts filled with oily secretions affecting the oil glands. These cysts are less common and affect the sebaceous glands in the body. The sac-like structures often develop...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- Should People with Rheumatoid Arthritis Avoid the Shingles Vaccine?
As with any chronic disease, patients with arthritis are often taking many medications at once to manage their condition. These medications can of course interact with one another, so being cautious and talking with a provider before taking anything new is always important. What about vaccinations?...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- Dr. Joseph Frederick Rappold MD3401 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19140
- Dr. Pankaj Harji Patel MD, FACS1100 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Rachel L Sensenig MD3 COOPER PLZ CAMDEN NJ 08103
- Dr. Alfred R. Bogucki M.D.3998 Red Lion Rd Philadelphia PA 19114
- Dr. Murray J. Cohen M.D.1100 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Alec C Beekley M.D.1100 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107