Dr. Samuel Martin Kneece M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology1414 Physicians Dr Wilmington NC, 28401
Dr. Samuel Kneece practices Radiation Oncology in Wilmington, NC. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Kneece specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1985
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Radiation Oncology
Dr. Samuel Martin Kneece M.D.'s Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28401Get Direction
Wilmington, NC 28411Get Direction
Dr. Samuel Martin Kneece M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kneece
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Dr. Martin Benjamin Meyerson M.D.1988 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Charles Rogers Neal M.D.1988 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Michael Allison Nichols M.D.1988 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Michael Alex Papagikos M.D.1988 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Patrick David Maguire M.D.1988 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Svetlana S. Kats M.D., M.P.H1988 S 16th St Wilmington NC 28401