Dr. Catherine Lydia Wraight M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine800 Washington St Tufts Medical Center Dorchester MA, 02124
Dr. Catherine Wraight is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Dorchester, MA. Dr. Wraight cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Absence of toxicity of Bacillus thuringiensis pollen to black swallowtails under field conditions.
- Effects of exposure to event 176 Bacillus thuringiensis corn pollen on monarch and black swallowtail caterpillars under field conditions.
- Beyond stress: describing the experiences of families during neonatal intensive care.
Dr. Catherine Lydia Wraight M.D.'s Practice location
Dorchester, MA 02124Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53715Get Direction
- How Can I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Cellulite is a problem seen both in men and women, though it is more common among women. These dimpled, lumpy patches of skin are seen in more than 90% of the women in the world, irrespective of their size and shape. Everybody is searching for the best way to get rid of these bothersome fat deposits...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Kevin P. Petit79 Grafton Avenue Milton Massachusetts 2186
- Dr. Matthew R Hjort MD143 LONGWATER DR NORWELL MA 02061
- Dr. Mohamed El-dib MD75 FRANCIS ST BOSTON MA 02115
- Dr. Tanzeema Hossain MB, CHB300 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. John P Cloherty MD319 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Edward L Hoder M.D.20 Wall St Burlington MA 01803