Dr. Dennis T Crouse M.D.
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine415 N 9th St Springfield IL, 62702
Dr. Dennis Crouse is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Crouse cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ureaplasma in lung. 1. Localization by in situ hybridization in a mouse model.
- Ureaplasma in lung. 2. Association with bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature newborns.
- Ureaplasma urealyticum binds mannose-binding lectin.
- Antibiotic susceptibilities and therapeutic options for Ureaplasma urealyticum infections in neonates.
- Perinatal mycoplasmal infections.
- Ureaplasma and mycoplasma CNS infections in newborn babies.
- Studies on the mechanism of the stimulatory effect of lethally irradiated cells on tumor inocula.
- Leprosy in wild armadillos (Dasypus novemcinctus) of the Texas Gulf Coast: epidemiology and mycobacteriology.
- Leprosy in wild armadillos (Dasypus novemcinctus) of the Texas Gulf Coast.
- Isolation of Ureaplasma urealyticum from low birth weight infants.
- Serum concentrations of erythromycin after intravenous infusion in preterm neonates treated for Ureaplasma urealyticum infection.
- Erythromycin lactobionate toxicity in preterm neonates.
- Systemic neonatal infection due to Ureaplasma urealyticum.
- Therapeutic considerations for Ureaplasma urealyticum infections in neonates.
- Ureaplasma urealyticum intrauterine infection: role in prematurity and disease in newborns.
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
Dr. Dennis T Crouse M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
Dr. Dennis T Crouse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crouse
- What Is the Link Between Gout and Fructose?
Fructose is a natural sugar found in fruits and honey, while high fructose corn syrup is a man-made sweetener produced from corn. High fructose corn syrup is composed of 55% fructose and 45% glucose.The reason why fructose has a negative impact on the joints is that fructose is metabolized...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Dr. Saloni Sunil Balgi M.D.301 N 8th St Springfield IL 62701
- Dr. Charles F Potter M.D.415 N 9th St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Magali D.m. Jean-louis M.D.415 N 9th St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Narinder N Khanna M.D.415 N 9th St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Venkata Sasidhar Majjiga MD301 N 8th Street, Siu School Of Medicine, Pediatrics Springfield IL 62794
- Dr. Ginger L Darling M.D.415 N 9th St Springfield IL 62702