Dr. Gennea Adelle Danks PH.D.
Psychologist | Counseling910 West Havens Mitchell SD, 57301
Gennea Danks is a psychologist practicing in Mitchell, SD. Gennea specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Gennea evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Gennea because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Gennea Adelle Danks PH.D.'s Practice location
Mitchell, SD 57301Get Direction
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- What Are the Treatment Options for ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may affect different aspects of life, including personality, work, and relationships. Getting the right treatment is crucial in managing ADHD. Many studies have been conducted to investigate the efficacy of different treatment options for ADHD. Two...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Dr. Matthew D Christiansen PHD910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301
- Jayne Rubendall ED.S.1421 N CAPITAL ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Amanda Hamburg110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Ms. Savanna Ashton Williams ED.S., NCSP110 N MENTZER ST MITCHELL SD 57301
- Kate L Jorgensen MS LPC910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301
- Dr. Michael A Stone PSY D910 W Havens Street Mitchell SD 57301