Dr. William G Gaidys M.D.
Pediatrician82 E View Ln Gifford Health Cente Barre VT, 05641
Dr. William Gaidys is a pediatrician practicing in Barre, VT. Dr. Gaidys is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gaidys diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gaidys can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1979
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Pediatrics; Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Pediatrics
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care Program
Dr. William G Gaidys M.D.'s Practice location
Barre, VT 05641Get Direction
Barre, VT 05641Get Direction
Dr. William G Gaidys M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaidys
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Dr. Carolyn Sarah Lorenz-greenberg MD700 Chief Eddie Hoffman Highway Bethel AK 99559
- Dr. Margaret V Lindsay MD225 S Main St Barre VT 05641
- Dr. James R Milne MD266 Fisher Rd Montpelier VT 05602
- Dr. Emily Catharine Urquhart M.D.225 S Main St Barre VT 05641
- Dr. Donald R Swartz MD93 Pilgrim Park Rd Waterbury VT 05676
- Dr. Gwendolyn Shelton MDPmg Pediatric Hospitalists Albuquerque NM 87106