Dr. John Lawall practices Neuropathology in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Lawall studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- University of Arizona Health Sciences Center 1972
Dr. John L Lawall MD's Practice location
TUCSON, AZ 85719Get Direction
Dr. John L Lawall MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawall
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Comparisons Between Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disease caused by abnormal levels of dystrophin in the body, a protein necessary for maintaining muscle integrity for movement and for heart functions. It is characterized by progressive muscle atrophy and is also linked to a heart condition called cardiomyopathy. ...
- Being Bilingual is Advantageous for Alzheimer's Patients
One of the reasons why Alzheimer’s disease is an unwanted menace is the debilitating effects of it has that are widely manifested through symptoms that affect the mental and cognitive abilities of the victims. Imagine having a loved one who can no longer recall their first name, children or even...
- Soon Lab Grown Muscle Fibers May Help in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is one of the most common forms of inherited dystrophies today. It touches mainly young boys, and the majority of those with DMD become wheelchair ridden by their teenage years, and most would not expect to live into their 30's. Currently, there is not an effective...
- What are the Symptoms of Alzheimer 's Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive disease characterized by impairment of mental functions, including memory, reasoning, language, and perception. This condition is found to be very common among people above 85-years-old and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s increases after 70-years-old....
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- Dr. Dinesh Talwar MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. W Horace Noland MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Nadia A Fike MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Francisco R Valdivia MD2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Rebecca Elaine Whiddon M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Myrka R Torres MD2800 E Ajo Way Tucson AZ 85713