Dr. Griffin Mizell is a Dentist practicing in Mc Rae, GA. Dr. Mizell specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Griffin E Mizell D.D.S.'s Practice location
Mc Rae, GA 31055Get Direction
Griffin E Mizell D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dr. Michael Grant Parkerson D.M.D.501 Griffin Ave Eastman GA 31023
- Dr. Debra Bradfield Smith D.M.D.1121 Plaza Ave Eastman GA 31023
- Dr. Bryant Keith Barrows D.M.D.400 S 3rd Ave Mc Rae GA 31055
- Dr. Lyndsey Ann Dahlstrom DMD421 Plaza Ave Eastman GA 31023
- Dr. Dana W Mullis DMD1003 Plaza Ave Eastman GA 31023
- Dr. Ryan R Davis D.M.D.501 Griffin Ave Eastman GA 31023