Dr. Janet Miles is a pathologist practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Miles is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Miles can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Miles may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1984
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Janet M Miles MD's Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
Dr. Janet M Miles MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Angela Andrea arroyo Villanueva M.D.7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Joanne Mayor Quilon M.D.7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Spencer W Kerley MD7800 West 110th Street Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Luis F Torres-romero MD7301 COLLEGE BLVD OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Jason Michael Rarick M.D.7301 COLLEGE BLVD OVERLAND PARK KS 66210
- Dr. Meya Lee Kindred M.D.7800 W 110th St Overland Park KS 66210