Dr. Tuan A Dinh MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine1 Cooper Plz Dorrance Blg,Suite 6 Camden NJ, 08103
Dr. Tuan Dinh is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Camden, NJ. Dr. Dinh specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Dinh can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Dinh can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1986
Texas A&M University, TX 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Tuan A Dinh MD's Practice location
Camden, NJ 08103Get Direction
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Preventing Women from Getting Mammograms?
According to a new study, the sudden drop in the rate of mammograms taken by women is due to the fear of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Up to the year 2000, many women used to take up mammography, once every two years, as a screening method for breast cancer. By the year 2005, researchers...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- Alternative Treatments for Ovarian Cancer
We already know how dangerous ovarian cancer can be. Regarding this disease, it’s very important to be diagnosed in the early stages, because there are better chances that the cancer will be cured. There are four cancer stages and as we said, the first one is the least dangerous one. Same goes for...
- What Are the Causes of Cervical Cancer?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer that affects the cells in the cervix. It is also known to be the third most common cancer in females. It is a treatable condition if detected at its early stage. Cervical cancer is also the most common cancer type in females who are under 35 years old. There are...
- Dr. Anthony Mackaronis MD600 Jessup Rd Paulsboro NJ 08066
- Dr. Susanne R.M. Adamson M.D.120 Carnie Blvd Voorhees NJ 08043
- R. Melody Mayordo Reynolds721 Skippack Pike Blue Bell Pennsylvania 19422
- Norman Glenn Rosenblum925 Chestnut Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Jewel Amui-Bellon MD8002 E Greentree Commons Marlton NJ 08053
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1 MEDICAL CENTER BLVD UPLAND PA 19013