Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.
Doctor390 Park Street Suite 201 Birmingham MI, 48009
Dr. Ellen A. Janetzke is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Birmingham area for more than 10 years. Dr. Janetzke is experienced in Facelift, Breast Lift / Augmentation / Reduction, Tummy Tuck ...
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine M.D. 1994
University of Michigan B.A. Music 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Implant Revision
- Auto Augmentation
- Arm Lift
- Back Lift
- Massive Weight Loss
- Mommy Makeover
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Fat Transfer
- Liposuction For Men
- Tummytuck For Men
- Facelift For Men
- Skincare Solutions
- Injectable And Dermal Fillers
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons
- William Beaumont Hospital General Surgery 1998
- Detroit Medical Center Hand Surgery 1999
Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.'s Practice location
Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janetzke
The best patient care before, during and after my procedure..
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- 5 Signs That You Are an Extrovert
Extroverts are described as being sociable, talkative, friendly, enthusiastic, outgoing, and action-oriented. Although these characteristics are positive, sometimes, extroverts are also associated with negative impressions, such as being attention seekers, often distracted, and have a hard time...
- The Link Between Foods and Cancer in Women
Findings of a study on the relationship between a high-fat diet and cancer was published in the August 12, 2017 edition of the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.Lead researcher was Cynthia Thompson, a professor at the University of Arizona’s Zuckerman College of Public Health.Not...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Dr. Faleh Husseini M.D.25650 Kelly Rd Roseville MI 48066
- Natalia Filipof Other20030 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Todd M Getzen M.D.24500 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Rajan Seshadri Krishnan M D44405 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Luis Osterberger M.D.27177 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48034