Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.
Doctor390 Park Street Suite 201 Birmingham MI, 48009
Dr. Ellen A. Janetzke is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Birmingham area for more than 10 years. Dr. Janetzke is experienced in Facelift, Breast Lift / Augmentation / Reduction, Tummy Tuck ...
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine M.D. 1994
University of Michigan B.A. Music 1990
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast Implant Revision
- Auto Augmentation
- Arm Lift
- Back Lift
- Massive Weight Loss
- Mommy Makeover
- Thigh Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Eyelid Surgery
- Neck Lift
- Fat Transfer
- Liposuction For Men
- Tummytuck For Men
- Facelift For Men
- Skincare Solutions
- Injectable And Dermal Fillers
- Professional Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Professional Member Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons
- William Beaumont Hospital General Surgery 1998
- Detroit Medical Center Hand Surgery 1999
Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.'s Practice location
Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Janetzke
The best patient care before, during and after my procedure..
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- Is a Mastectomy an Efficient Option to Treat Breast Cancer?
A mastectomy refers to the surgery performed to remove the breasts, either completely or partially. This was one of the traditional methods in the treatment of breast cancer for a long time. It is also used as a method to reduce the chances of developing breast cancer for women who have a high risk...
- New 3D Imaging Technique Can Lead to Better Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis is common, but not quite well understood. It is not a ‘disease’, but rather a term used to describe any disease that affects the joints. There are over 100 different forms of arthritis; however, two of the most common forms are rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and osteoarthritis. ...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Deon David Middlebrook MD20176 Livernois Ave Detroit MI 48221
- Dr. Lisa Manz-Dulac MD20030 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Kenneth W Shaheen M.D.2585 Crooks Rd Troy MI 48084
- Melhem Solh M.D.6071 W Outer Dr Detroit MI 48235
- Todd M Getzen M.D.24500 Northwestern Hwy Southfield MI 48075