Dr. Paul Michael Zmaj M.D.
Urologist3635 Vista Ave 3 Fdt Urology Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Paul Zmaj is a urologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Zmaj specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
Dr. Paul Michael Zmaj M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37403Get Direction
Dr. Paul Michael Zmaj M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zmaj
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Bladder Infection: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Bladder infection, also referred to as cystitis, is the inflammation of the bladder caused by bacterial infection. This infection can get anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the kidneys, bladder, urethra or ureters and hence is also called a urinary tract infection (UTI). In the majority of...
- Dr. Salim I. Hawatmeh M.D.12345 West Bend Drive St. Louis Missouri 63128
- Dr. Stephen D. Marshall MD724 North Main Street Laconia New Hampshire 03246
- Dr. Ralph J. Torrence MD106 Worthington Oaks Dr Creve Coeur Missouri 63141
- Dr. Michael Harry Mastromichalis M.D.1011 Bowles Ave Fenton MO 63026
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH8851 Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Mrs. Angela Leigh Alt MD224 S. Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017