Dr. Paul Michael Zmaj M.D.
Urologist3635 Vista Ave 3 Fdt Urology Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Paul Zmaj is a urologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Zmaj specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
Dr. Paul Michael Zmaj M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
MARIETTA, GA 30062Get Direction
Dr. Paul Michael Zmaj M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zmaj
- At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?
At What Age Does Erectile Dysfunction Normally Occur?Erectile dysfunction affects men across all age brackets. It is possible for men both young and old to suffer from it. However the risks associated with ED increase as you get older. This is because as you grow older, the probability of...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction In Young Men?
Erectile Dysfunction in Young Men: What are the Potential Causes?Erectile dysfunction is a condition that mostly affects men who have advanced in age. The chances of getting the disease increases as one gets older. Although it is mostly found in old men, it can also affect younger people.Potential...
- What is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia?
Benign prostatic hyperplasia, or enlarged prostate gland is a very common condition seen in elderly men. It is also known as prostatic hypertrophy. Enlargement of the glands occurs around the age of 30-years-old, and progresses gradually causing a number of urinary symptoms by the time a man turns...
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- Dr. Stephen D. Marshall MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Ralph J. Torrence MD4921 PARKVIEW PL STE 11C SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Youssef S Tanagho MD, MPH4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Adam S Kibel MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jonathan Michael Mobley MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Steven Benjamin Brandes M.D.4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110