Dr. Justin Keeler is a Chiropractor practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Keeler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Keeler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Interactions between nerve agent pretreatment and drugs commonly used in combat anesthesia.
- Estimation of the LCt50 of phosgene in sheep.
- Cardiovascular effects of spinal cord substance P: studies with a stable receptor agonist.
- Bulbospinal substance P and sympathetic regulation of the cardiovascular system: a review.
- Thyrotropin-releasing hormone-immunoreactive neurons project from the ventral medulla to the intermediolateral cell column: partial coexistence with serotonin.
- Spinal cord substance P mediates bicuculline-induced activation of cardiovascular responses from the ventral medulla.
- The ventral surface of the medulla in the rat: pharmacologic and autoradiographic localization of GABA-induced cardiovascular effects.
- Mustard agent poisoning: pathophysiology and nursing implications.
- Reactive oxygen species produced in metal-catalyzed oxidation of bis(trifluoromethyl)disulfide and protection by ZE.
- Autoionization reaction of phosgene (OCCl2) studied by electron paramagnetic resonance/spin trapping techniques.
Dr. Justin Robert Keeler D.C.'s Practice location
Casper, WY 82609Get Direction
Dr. Justin Robert Keeler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Austen S. Wisroth D.C.5880 E 2nd St Casper Wyoming 82609
- Dr. Jennifer Loose DC330 W Collins Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Madelaine Mae Stout BA, DC735 English Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.1171 Cheshire St Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C300 Landmark Dr Casper WY 82609
- Dr. David Iszler D.C.426 W 1st Street Casper WY 82601