Dr. Justin Keeler is a Chiropractor practicing in Casper, WY. Dr. Keeler specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Keeler seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Interactions between nerve agent pretreatment and drugs commonly used in combat anesthesia.
- Estimation of the LCt50 of phosgene in sheep.
- Cardiovascular effects of spinal cord substance P: studies with a stable receptor agonist.
- Bulbospinal substance P and sympathetic regulation of the cardiovascular system: a review.
- Thyrotropin-releasing hormone-immunoreactive neurons project from the ventral medulla to the intermediolateral cell column: partial coexistence with serotonin.
- Spinal cord substance P mediates bicuculline-induced activation of cardiovascular responses from the ventral medulla.
- The ventral surface of the medulla in the rat: pharmacologic and autoradiographic localization of GABA-induced cardiovascular effects.
- Mustard agent poisoning: pathophysiology and nursing implications.
- Reactive oxygen species produced in metal-catalyzed oxidation of bis(trifluoromethyl)disulfide and protection by ZE.
- Autoionization reaction of phosgene (OCCl2) studied by electron paramagnetic resonance/spin trapping techniques.
Dr. Justin Robert Keeler D.C.'s Practice location
Casper, WY 82609Get Direction
Dr. Justin Robert Keeler D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Austen S. Wisroth D.C.5880 E 2nd St Casper Wyoming 82609
- Dr. Jennifer Loose DC330 W Collins Dr Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Paris E. t. Loyle D.C.1171 Cheshire St Casper WY 82609
- Mr. Daniel Lee Pike D.C.301 S Fenway St Casper WY 82601
- Dr. Scott Dean Popp D.C300 Landmark Dr Casper WY 82609
- Dr. Shane R Copelan D.C.5850 E. 2nd Street Casper WY 82609