Dr. Katy Morris MD
Orthopedist2020 Gravier St Room 330 Corridor J New Orleans LA, 70112
Dr. Katy Morris is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Morris specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Morris tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Katy Morris MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
HAMMOND, LA 70403Get Direction
Dr. Katy Morris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Morris
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
The main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling sensation...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- Dr. Andrew G. King MD200 HENRY CLAY AVE NEW ORLEANS LA 70118
- Victor P. Chisesi1506 Conery Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Husam Nawas M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Lucas B Romine MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Christine Marie Seaworth MD2020 Gravier St New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Fernando Leon Sanchez M.D.202 Janet Yulman Way New Orleans LA 70118