Dr. Tara Federly is a pediatrician practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Federly is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Federly diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Federly can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Tara J Federly M.D.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266Get Direction
Dr. Tara J Federly M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Federly
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Lisa J Menzies MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Nathan Earl Boonstra MD1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Cody Marie Silker-wilhite D.O.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Marianka Overschie Pille M.D.1200 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Peter T Hetherington DO1212 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309