Christopher Robin Mart MD
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84113
Dr. Christopher Mart is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Mart specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology- 2015
- Transcarotid balloon valvuloplasty for critical aortic valve stenosis at the bedside via continuous transesophageal echocardiographic guidance.
- A new on-line method for predicting aortic root dilatation during two-dimensional echocardiography in pediatric patients with Marfan syndrome using the sinus of valsalva to annulus ratio.
- Myocardial calcification caused by secondary hyperparathyroidism due to dietary deficiency of calcium and vitamin D.
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation as a bridge to surgical treatment of flail tricuspid valve in a neonate.
- Cytomegalovirus diaper dermatitis.
- Three-dimensional echocardiographic evaluation of the Fontan conduit for thrombus.
- Shape of the dilated aorta in children with bicuspid aortic valve.
- Development of an echocardiographic scoring system to predict biventricular repair in neonatal hypoplastic left heart complex.
- A systematic method for using 3D echocardiography to evaluate tricuspid valve
- Heart Problems
- Member American College of Cardiology
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Member Society for Pediatric Echocardiography
- Penn St University Hershey Mc 1987
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center 1989
- SUNY Hospital - Syracuse, NY in Pediatric Cardiology 1992
Christopher Robin Mart MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
Christopher Robin Mart MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mart
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Chuanchau J Jou DO100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Jason T Su Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Elizabeth Vickers Saarel M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Susan P. Etheridge MD81 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Dr. Edward B Clark MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Michael David Puchalski Other100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113